Saturday, February 28, 2009

Every night in my dreamsI see you I feel youThat is how I know youGo onFar across the distanceAnd spaces Between usYou have come to show youGo onNear,..... FarWherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce..... moreYou open the doorAnd you're here in my heart andMy heart will go on and onLove can touch us one timeAnd last for a life timeAnd never let go 'tilYou're goneLove was when I lovedOne true time IHold toIn this life we'll alwaysGo onNear,..... FarWherever you areI believe that the heart doesGo onOnce..... moreYou open the doorAnd you're here in my heart andMy heart willGo on and onYou're hereThere's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart willGo onOnce moreYou open the doorAnd you're here in my heart andMy heart willGo on and onMmmmmmmmmmm....Mmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment